News and Commentary

How Can I Find a Qualified Counselor to Help Me?

Sharing is caring!

Many victims and survivors decide to get help from a professional counselor. Be sure to choose a counselor who is appropriately trained and qualified to help persons with problems like yours. These counselors go by different names and have somewhat different training:

  • Therapists
  • Psychotherapists
  • Psychologists
  • Social workers
  • Certified alcohol and drug counselors
  • Pastoral counselors
  • Psychiatrists

apple victims survivorsClick here to return to list of topics.