Are you caught in an abusive relationship? Recovering from a violent encounter? We are men and women; straight, lesbian, gay, or bisexual; young and old. SAVE is working to implement the VAWA Inclusion Mandate so all victims of intimate partner violence can get help.
1. Connect: Facebook
2. Visit the Inclusive-VAWA Resource Center
3. How to Escape the Abuse and Begin to Heal:
- Escaping the Abuse
- Healing and Helping
- Working for Change
- Domestic violence: 1-800−799−7233
- Dating violence: 1-866-331-9474
- Sexual assault: 1-800-656-4673
Note: Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear. If you are afraid your internet or computer usage might be monitored, please use a safer computer.
SAVE maintains an on-going policy reform and media efforts. Please support SAVE’s continuing efforts to protect and support all victims! Make a donation now: www.saveservices.org/contribute