CAMP: Countering Abuse Misinformation Project
Relying on quick-response, high-visibility media and advocacy campaigns, SAVE’s Countering Abuse Misinformation Project — CAMP – seeks to promote the dissemination of accurate abuse information and reform non-inclusive policies in domestic violence and sexual assault programs and policies.
- Stop the WaPo Whoppers!
- KFC: Don’t ‘Chicken-out’ on Domestic Violence! - Success!
- Stop the War on Free Speech on Campus
- NDAA: Stop Prosecutor Bias
- False Allegations on Campus
- Prosecutor Misconduct in Maine - Success!
- Gender Gerrymander: Inclusive Screening for Domestic Violence
- CDC Violence Survey - Success!
- Verizon Monsters Video - Success!
- VAWA Draft Bill - Success!
- Gender-Biased Briefing - Success!
- Biden on The View - Success!
- DED Sexual Assault Policy
- Mary Kellett: Abuse Hysteria in Maine - Success!
- False Allegations Awareness Month
- Stop Mandatory Arrest