CAMP: Countering Abuse Misinformation Project
Relying on quick-response, high-visibility media and advocacy campaigns, SAVE’s Countering Abuse Misinformation Project — CAMP — seeks to promote the dissemination of accurate information and to reform biased policies.
- One in Five, It’s a Lie!
- Drop the Domestic Violence Double-Standard – Success!
- One-in-Five: Regret is Not Rape – Success!
- Department of Education Proposed Affirmative Consent Regulation – Success!
- Stop Abuse Myths
- Tall Tales and Lethal Lies
- Stop the Ugly Stereotypes! – Success!
- Stop the WaPo Whoppers! – Success!
- KFC: Don’t ‘Chicken-out’ on Domestic Violence! – Success!
- Stop the War on Free Speech on Campus
- NDAA: Stop Prosecutor Bias
- False Allegations on Campus
- Prosecutor Misconduct in Maine – Success!
- Gender Gerrymander: Inclusive Screening for Domestic Violence
- CDC Violence Survey – Success!
- Verizon Monsters Video – Success!
- VAWA Draft Bill – Success!
- Gender-Biased Briefing – Success!
- Biden on The View – Success!
- DED Sexual Assault Policy
- Mary Kellett: Abuse Hysteria in Maine – Success!
- Stop Mandatory Arrest