VAWA’s new Inclusion Mandate places new requirements on victim services, criminal justice policies, and the content of information presented in training, education, and public awareness programs:
- Are Abuse Shelters Helping the True Victims of Domestic Violence?
- Domestic Violence Programs Discriminate Against Male Victims
- Has VAWA Delivered on its Promises to Women?
Criminal Justice System:
- The Use and Abuse of Domestic Restraining Orders
- Arrest Policies for Domestic Violence
- Predominant Aggressor Policies: Leaving the Abuser Unaccountable?
- Unequal Justice in the Criminal Justice System
- Domestic Violence-Related Immigration Fraud
Training, Education, and Public Awareness Programs:
- Most DV Educational Programs Lack Accuracy, Balance, and Truthfulness
- Fifty Domestic Violence Myths
- Summary: Myths of the ABA Commission on Domestic Violence
- Detailed Findings: Myths of the ABA Commission on Domestic Violence
Other Special Reports:
- How Effective are Domestic Violence Programs in Stopping Partner Abuse?
- An Assault Upon Our Civil Rights
- Estimated National Expenditures for Domestic Violence Services and Programs
- Accountability and Oversight of Federally-Funded Domestic Violence Programs: An Analysis
- Incentives to Make False Allegations of Domestic Violence
- How False Allegations Harm Families and Children
- What is the Cost of False Allegations of Domestic Violence?