How to File a Complaint with the Department of Justice

Federally-funded domestic violence programs that discriminate on any basis are violating the law.

Here’s how to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice:

  1. Fill out the complaint form, which can be found here:
  2. Complete the Identity Release Statement:
  3. Send the forms to:Office of Justice Programs
    Office for Civil Rights
    810 7th Street, NW
    Washington, DC 20531

DoJ website: