Falsely Accused for Domestic Violence
Have you been falsely accused or wrongly prosecuted for domestic violence? False allegations and wrongful prosecutions harm the innocent, squander resources, and shortchange true victims.
1. Connect: Facebook
2. Visit the Center for Prosecutor Integrity
- Before the Accusation
- If a Restraining Order is Served on You
- Defending the Allegation
- Working for Change
4. National survey: One in Ten Falsely Accused of Abuse
5. False Allegations Awareness Month - June of each year:
6. Join the Domestic Violence Legislative Project (DVLP) to work for change at the state level.
SAVE maintains an on-going, high-profile media campaign featuring radio interviews, editorial columns, press releases, and social media efforts. In 2012, SAVE reached an estimated 5 million of persons. Please support SAVE’s continuing efforts to stop false allegations and wrongful prosecutions! Make a donation now: www.saveservices.org/contribute