What You Can do for False Allegations Awareness Month – FAAM
- Learn the facts.
- Use the “Hold False Accusers Accountable” logo for Facebook profiles or the FAAM PicBadge.
- Download the “Hold False Accusers Accountable” logo for websites, and share it on social media.
- Make a comment on the SAVE Facebook page for persons falsely accused.
- Ask your local newspaper or radio station to publicize a recent case of false allegations.
- Set up a table at a local event, pass out FAAM flyers.
- Reach out to someone you know who has been falsely accused.
- Send a letter calling on your state attorney general to enforce perjury laws.
- Help fix the laws, join the Domestic Violence Legislative Project.
- Attend the Celebrating our Progress! conference June 21-22.
See also: False Allegations Awareness Month Resources.