Ten Things You Can Do for False Allegations Awareness Month (FAAM)
1. Learn the facts: http://www.saveservices.org/false-allegations-awareness-month/false-accusations-of-domestic-violence-by-the-numbers/
2. Print out and distribute copies of the FAAM flyer: http://www.saveservices.org/downloads/False-Allegations-Shortchange-True-Victims
3. Order a FAAM poster, T-shirt, or baseball cap: http://www.zazzle.com/savemerchandise
4. Ask your local newspaper, radio station, or blogger to cover the issue
5. Set up a table during a local event, pass out FAAM flyers
6. Register to attend the False Allegations Summit, June 2 in Washington, DC: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Help fix the laws, join the Domestic Violence Legislative Project: http://www.saveservices.org/dvlp
8. Send some $$$ for the FAAM radio campaign: http://www.saveservices.org/contribute/
9. Send a letter to your state attorney general: http://www.saveservices.org/wp-content/uploads/FA-Letter-to-AG.pdf
10. Reach out to someone you know who has been falsely accused.
If you don’t do anything, then don’t complain.