SAVE proudly announces the SAVE AWARDS for
Outstanding Service in Domestic Violence Prevention
SAVE – Stop Abusive and Violent Environments – is a national non-profit organization dedicated to ending Intimate Partner Abuse.
In a time of changing needs and expectations, SAVE is honoring agencies and individuals who are making a significant impact in the field by their tireless efforts to achieve a higher standard of compassion, education, and service.
SAVE will feature award winners on the SAVE website: www.saveservices.org — and present a framed certificate of appreciation. Congratulatory announcements will also be shared broadly via the internet.
Agency Award Criteria
1. Inclusiveness in the provision of services, education and outreach, regardless of gender, culture or sexual orientation.
2. Accountability as indicated by evidence of a viable program; including a website presence, appropriate address and phone contact information and service program information made available to the public.
3. Transparency based on a practice of posting agency annual reports documenting services provided, annual budget information, success rates of programs offered, etc.
4. Educational information provided to the community based on current, accurate research in the field.
5. Outreach efforts (via website) are inclusive, as indicated by event/campaign information or website postings which attempt to reach lesser known victim groups in need.
Individual Award Criteria
1. Inclusiveness in the provision of services, education and/or outreach, regardless of gender, culture or sexual orientation.
2. Educational information provided to the community is based on current, accurate research in the field.
3. Support provided over and above expectations – Including volunteer efforts, public awareness campaigns, educational programs, fundraising efforts, etc.
4. Outreach efforts (via website) will be inclusive, as indicated by awareness campaign information, broadcast topics, published works, website postings etc. demonstrating an effort to reach lesser known victim groups in need.
Any person, including persons associated with the nominated agency or individual, may submit a nomination. A brief letter should be submitted explaining why the agency or individual are deserving of the award and how they have met the award criteria. The nomination should include supporting documentation.
Nominations should be emailed to: email@example.com . All nominations will be acknowledged.
GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES TO ALL!